Sunday, October 25, 2009

Piland Pad Progress

We went over to the house yesterday to check on the framing and make sure all of the doors were in the right places for our bathroom addition. SO EXCITED to see the house coming together. I was so nervous about vaulting the ceiling in the living/dining room, and I think it looks incredible. I got chills the moment I walked in. And, they were able to incorporate the dormer window on the front of the house. I'm in awe of how beautiful it is.

My sister was there to offer (really good) furniture placement advice. This isn't her first rodeo. She's beautifully decorated several of their houses. Also, I think we've finally decided how we want the kitchen to look (cabinets, sink, hardware, appliances–everything). This is major progress for us.

They are supposed to be finishing all of the electrical and plumbing next week, so the photos from that might not be too exciting. I'll share them all the same. Think good thoughts for a smooth wiring of the house. (!)
















No comments: